Automatic generation of chemical process flow diagrams
What is process-flow-diagram.com (PFD) for?
- minor bugfixes
- new operation: extraction
Show complete version history >
Lots of great upgrades are planned
in the near future, which were useful for problem solving in the chemistry and chemical engineering.
So it is worth to return here and take a look what's new at process-flow-diagram.com.
Some of the expected updates:
- user-defined detail level and information-content in the figures
- more types of technological flowcharts (e.g. different arrangements, Sankey-diagram, e.t.c.)
- process modeling with different detail levels
- more types of chemical/industrial operations
- correct handling of branching processes
- handling of continuous and batch manufacturing processes
VLE database, distillation calculator
Physico-chemical properties of compounds determined experimantally and/or by calculations.